This timely and engaging CME-certified symposium will offer in-depth coverage of important clinical issues and data. Featuring a faculty of leading experts in the management of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), the program will utilize case-based learning in a highly interactive format to optimize clinical strategies.
Agenda Topics Include
- Update on Determining Risk Status in ASCVD
- New Approaches to the Management of Patients at High Risk of CVD Events
- Managing Residual Risk Beyond LDL-C Lowering Therapy
- Practical Considerations to Manage Residual Risk
- Case Simulations on Primary and Secondary Prevention of ASCVD Events